RE: [OM] Free OM-4Ti to good home

Subject: RE: [OM] Free OM-4Ti to good home
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:11:21 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Wayman

>>>I have been naughty.

>>>So to both sides, I have only this to say: LET'S ALL GROW UP, GIVE ONE
ANOTHER SOME SLACK AND GET OVER IT!

>>>Besides, I have a WTB I want to post in a day or two when everything gets
back to normal, if that's not so egregious that it gets me
>>>flamed, and I want everybody paying attention.

>>>Walt Wayman

Great post.  Man of few words waxes eloquent.  Thanks for your appeal for
some semblance of calm, reason, and MATURITY.

Now, what about that old thread about pounding the living (&*^^&& out of a
N*kon wonderbrick with a nice OM-4T body???

Jim
8^)