RE: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:12:29 -0500
Actually, the$499 price that shows up when you
pull up the product listing is the after-rebate
price.  It appears in your 'shopping cart' as
$699.  A couple of weeks ago it was $650, which
must have been when Skip placed his order.  The
price has since been as high as $729, and now
is at $699.  But at least it is in stock and
ready to ship.  The order has to be placed before
the end of the month, and the rebate has to be
sent in before Oct. 15th, if memory serves correct.

Mike