RE: [OM] [OT/OT]No peace here

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT/OT]No peace here
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:48:42 -0400
On Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 19:23, Henrik Dahl <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "RE: [OM] No peace here," saying..

> >Wow, John.  Great photos.  I almost missed them because I thought the
> >subject was another off topic rant.  Maybe we should label subjects
> >when they are on topic.
> >
> >Winsor
>
> That's a good idea. Then "OT" will henceforth mean "On Topic", while
> "OT" will mean "Off Topic". Solves all the fussy discussions we've had
> on this subject ;-)
>
> By the way, isn't it interesting how the OT subject line always tend
> to turn into a OT subject itself. Right now the _subject_ OT is more
> discussed than the either the OT-subjects or the OM subjects. I just
> did it myself. Last post on that.

So is talk about OT OT or OT?

Tin
---------------- Questions answered, Answers questioned -- No spam, please
Tom A. Trottier 415-400 Slater St. Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7 N45.418 W75.703
(after 2001 Oct 14) 758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8 N45.412 W75.715
            http://abacurial.com +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412 ICQ:57647974