Re: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:40:41 -0400
NYC doesn't build skyscrapers just for the heck of it, and to "show" how much
power we have. NYC is the central financial center of the country, and it was
logistical planning with the WTC to have many interacting agencies within
walking distance of eachother. The only way to accomplish that efficiently is
to build up. These particular buildings were not overbuilt with unused space.
As we all know now, up to 50,000 people a day needed to be there.

Hopefully the winning plan will be to build them visually exactly as they
were.

Larry