Re: [OM] Bernd M=F6ller (Was pushed film)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bernd M=F6ller (Was pushed film)
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:07:34 +0200
Hi,

It's certainly platform dependant. Some OS's seem to like certain ISO letters
from the Western European letterset better than others.

I have changed all settings to Moeller now, although i dislike the spelling.
Möller (M=F6ller) is a common name in northern Germany, not to be confused with
Müller. Möller is the lower german dialect. All Mxllers translate into the
anglosaxonian Miller.

I've checked the Danish name registry. I am proud to be the only person with
that conbination of first and last name :-). A very common Danish version is
Møller (o-slash), but Möller also is rather common in Sweden.

So, you all know the mysteries behind my name.

Best regards

Bernd M.