Re: [OM] Bernd M=F6ller (Was pushed film)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bernd M=F6ller (Was pushed film)
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:00:39 -0500
I've never seen it that way, except for this one time.  Always comes out
Moller in the posts I see.
Rich

Let me rephrase things, as I'm not all that up on computers. That's how it
always comes out on my digest. Perhaps it's something with Earthlink or
Microsoft. I'll blame Bill Gates. I like to blame Bill Gates. I often blame
him for things unrelated to computer software, like a missed trash pickup. I
know it isn't always true, and it doesn't pften help, but it sure makes me
feel better.

Bill, who is glad to finally know Bernd's last name!