Re: [OM] A public request

Subject: Re: [OM] A public request
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:57:47 -0700
The last time I took a "political" picture a crazy La Guardia civil guy ran over and threatened me with his club. (This took place about six years ago along the beach promenade in San Sebastian, Spain. With my daughter beside me it wasn't funny. What happened was we were watching a magic show when all of sudden the young ETA (separatist) crowd emerged from parte vieja throwing bottles and rocks at a swarm of para-military-types close on their heels. I began to snap off pictures without even thinking about it . . . until that Spaniard came over waving his stick, that is. <g>)

Tris

Amen to that.

If we want to make political statements lets do it with our photos.  Then,
at least, it will be on-topic.

Mike