[OM] Olympus Pen Half Frames

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pen Half Frames
From: Scott Perkins <2scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:09:27 -0400
Skip and  Roger Key <rdk@xxxxxxxxx>

would you please visit this PEN oriented web page and let me know if
you think the chronology information is incorrect.
It would appear that the initial versions of PEN were not half frame
but it does not state which exact models were. It just states when
the first half frame version was introduced ? ? ?

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/Pen.htm

Perhaps we could get John Foster to look and see what he thinks ? ? ?

Thanks.