Re: [OM] New York :(

Subject: Re: [OM] New York :(
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
I come from Madison, NJ. This and other affleuent
communities in the Morris county area contribute a
huge amount of personel to New York every day. My
brother is in a school where there are 10-15 kids
whose parents (sometimes both parents) worked in the
World Trade Center, there are going to be several of
our family friends who are never coming back. And
there are going to be severeral children in my
brother's school whose parents are never coming home.
We and Morris County are going to be in mourning for a
very long time. Whoever did this is going to pay, and
maybe it wont be by the U.S governments hand, but by a
man who lost eveything hijacking one of THEIR planes,
people in my area are that angry. And some of them
have the money to finance it.

Mark Lloyd