Re: [OM] New York :(

Subject: Re: [OM] New York :(
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Sep 2001 11:06:02 -0700
The FedEx truck just brought a box from B&H.  It remains unopened.  There's
nothing really exciting in it -- a couple of B+W polarizers, a pair of B+W
graduated neutral density filters, an Olympus 0.6mm TTL cord, and a few other
goodies I ordered in anticipation of an upcoming cruise to Alaska.  Somehow,
the exuberance with which I attack such containers is missing today.  I guess
maybe the fact that this stuff came from just a couple of miles north of
today's cowardly attack on the World Trade Center puts a damper on my
enthusiasm.  I'll open it anyway in a while, but it just won't be much fun.

Shit happens, but some shit is worse than other shit, and I think today is just
the beginning of a real shit storm.

Walt Wayman