Re: [OM] OT - World Trade Centre insanity

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - World Trade Centre insanity
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:26:30 -0700
This is truly horrific. Have been watching the news this morning, saw the
second tower collapse. It is indeed very terrible and hard to believe. If
this had been a movie it would be written off as to unbelievable. God be
with us all, but particularly with those in New York and Washington.

Jim Couch

Roger Wesson wrote:

> Dear folks,
>
> Just heard this unbelievable news, that two planes have crashed into the
> World Trade Centre and one into the Pentagon.  I've just heard from a
> colleague in New York who said one of the towers has collapsed.  I can
> hardly believe it's true and all the news websites seem to have
> collapsed under the weight of hits.  I'm just hoping list members in and
> around NY are safe and well.
>
> Roger

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA