Re: [OM] Best piece of non-photographic equipment for photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Best piece of non-photographic equipment for photography
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:04:04 -0500
If priceless means free, how about these?

I usually carry one or two shower caps, the free ones found in motel rooms,
great emergency camera cover/equipment cover in case of rain.

Instead of a rubber band I carry a 6" flat rubber disc, the kind used for
removing jar lids, for stuck filter removal.  It does double duty as a dry
spot for a knee when I need a lower perspective in wet grass.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS