[OM] Zuikowatch, found an 18/3.5

Subject: [OM] Zuikowatch, found an 18/3.5
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,
I am posting this as a sort of, "courtesy" message
that I have found a Zuiko 18/3.5 at one of my local
camera stores (Rowe Camera in Rochester, NY). I am not
affiliated with the store in any way. The lens itself
looks near mint except for one very major problem; the
front element has a number of scratches that I am
pretty sure would affect final image quality. Anyway
they have this lens for a price of $529.95. I am not
going to purchase this lens, but if someone would like
to contact me offlist at royer007@xxxxxxxxx I might be
able to set something up where I buy the lens for you
and then ship it. I would'nt even post this except for
the fact that this seems to be a rare lens that
someone might want, and yes I do think it is pricey
for a damaged lens, but if you can get a new front
element I think the lens would work great. If I have
broken any etiquette rules of the list just say so and
I'll limit my for sale posts to my own stuff.

Mark Lloyd