Re: [OM] Compensating fgr skin tone (Was Another question)

Subject: Re: [OM] Compensating fgr skin tone (Was Another question)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 06:33:31 +0100
Cc: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for that John.

Chris

At 14:55 -0500 4/9/01, John Prosper wrote:
The way how print films are manufactured they tend to perform better when they are overexposed by +1 to +2 stops or so. This recommendation for the +2 stop exposure for average dark skin was given to me by a professional portrait photographer about a decade ago. I have used it successfully without a hitch. And, before you ask the obvious, yes!, I DO check the calibration of my camera meter and adjust accordingly. ;-)

John

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker