[OM] T32 Accessories for Off Camera Use

Subject: [OM] T32 Accessories for Off Camera Use
From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:29:55 -0400
I have decided to purchase a T32 flash.  Now...the accessories that I'll
need to go with it.  I have a OM-2SP and a Stroboframe Quik Flip flash
bracket.  What else do I need to get the flash off the camera?  From reading
the Olympus OM SLR FAQ website and the Unofficial OM Sales Information
website, it looks like I'll need a TTL Autoconnect 3 and a TTL Auto Cord
Type T.  Do I also need the TTL Auto Cord Socket?  Am I right?  I don't know
what connects to what.

Thanks!

Tina Turgeon