Re: [OM] [OT] Initial thoughts on the Nikon 4000 and related topics - L

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Initial thoughts on the Nikon 4000 and related topics - LONG
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 05:38:36 -0500
John,

I will definately read up before my next experiment.  The girls were about 4
feet in front of the background -- which is all the working room I had.  The
only room I could 'tear up' that day was too small.  I like the idea of the
light off to the side.

I did have a lot of light coming in from behind me, on the theory that it
would reduce the output of the flash and balance things out a bit -- didn't
help very much.

These were pretty rushed, as you can see.  They're willing, but they have
short attention spans.  The next time, I'll setup better and let them shoot
each other.  Probably let them use a better body than the G, though.

Tom