Re: [OM] More wedding pictures / Comments on being A Wedding Photographe

Subject: Re: [OM] More wedding pictures / Comments on being A Wedding Photographer For...
From: "Christopher L. Tabby" <tabbycl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:49:19 -0400
Hans,

The wedding is wonderful to see. Being on this list is like being one of the family. You did a great job. I once shot candids as wedding presents for close friends but have recently lost my nerve.

Chris T.

Nice job, Hans. Enough information there to convince me to never do it. Especially with the chaos of the event (isn't there always some degree of
chaos to a wedding?).  I'm sure Olaf is delighted with the results.  Congrats
to the beautiful bride, the lucky groom, and the photographer!

Rich