[OM] Question about winders

Subject: [OM] Question about winders
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:40:38 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to try to get a power bounce grip 2 soon
and would like to know if I should also be looking for
a winder 2. Right now I have an aftermarket samigon
OM-1tr that works fine. I don't have the manula for
this winder and would like to know its specs and
whether it iss compatable with the bg 2. The reason
I'm asking is mainly because the tripod mount and
input for a remote cord are rather strangely placed.
would a winder 2 be a good investment or would it be
nothing more than a prestiege item (not that I'm
against prestiege items, but I would rather spend my
money on items that have glass :)

Mark LLoyd