RE: [OM] need camera body advice

Subject: RE: [OM] need camera body advice
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:31:58 +0200

Remember with the OM-2S to keep your fingers away from the light window for the
meter scale. The window is just underneath the shutter release, and it is easy
to block the window with your second finger.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

> One thing I've noticed on this particular
> sample... the metering information in the viewfinder is
> rather lacking in contrast... somewhat difficult to read

 Does pushing the "light up viewfinder" button help? (little round button at
the top right of the lens mount bit, gives a backlight for 10 seconds or
so).

 -- dan