Re: [OM] OM4 / WInder 2 / MD1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 / WInder 2 / MD1
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:04:56 +0200
Dave and Tom,

Originally I meant this as a joke, but you are certainly the guys to carry out
that project.

We are discussing feel, look and sound of our beloved OM's a lot on this list.
I think we should go for a comprehensive recording of OM sounds - this is quite
unique, but I think the list members will like (and use) it.

Look and sound easy to record and render. The feel of an OM-1 in your hands
will be the challenge. But what the heck? With all these promises of the 3D and
VR (virtual reality) guys, this could be done already in the near future.

Go for it!

Bernd (Who has played Doom some months ago at the VR Center at Aalborg
University http://www.intermedia.auc.dk/ and therefoe believes in the great
future of VR)