Re: [OM] OM2S (OM2-SP) shutter not firing but able to wind on - Known P

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2S (OM2-SP) shutter not firing but able to wind on - Known Problem? is it the interlock?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:22:54 -0500
There was a problem w/early 2s's that might apply -- the MD switch wasn't
grounded properly, and that caused problems w/winders.  We would solder a short
wire from the MD switch to the ground connection of the circuit board.  If it
works OK when winding by hand, but the shutter doesn't always open when using
the winder, this may do the trick.

(The problem Ray is speaking of is where the wind lever won't stop after one
frame -- it sometimes/often keeps winding off film without stopping.)