Re: [OM] Bounce Grip Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip Question
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:23:54 +0100
Cc: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Mark, the BG2 will give you better recycling, it will allow you to connect another TTL flash using the TTL socket on the BG2 (or on the T32, whichever you are not using), it will reduce the incidence of redeye, it will weigh more and make you look and feel more professional (ho, ho).

You need a TTL cord of at least 0.3m to connect to the BG2 or the T32 from the camera. The 0.6m would probably be more versatile. If you wish to use the button on the BG2, you will need a Winder 2 with the M. Grip Cord (about 5 cm long and difficult to store without losing it).

Chris