[OM] (Fwd) Need flash advice

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Need flash advice
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:15:16 +0000

From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Need flash advice
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:30:29 -0400

Hello,

I'm fairly new on this list and subscribe to the digest, so please forgive
me if it takes me a while to respond to a post.  I own an OM2-SP that is a
hand-me-down from my father.

I am looking for a flash.  I currently have a Zykkor dedicated flash, but
isn't dedicated once it's off the camera.  Now I want a dedicated
off-the-camera flash.  In reading the digest (and archived posts), I
determined that I want a T32 flash.  But right now there is a Sunpak 344D
flash on e*ay.  Do any of you know if this would be dedicated
off-the-camera as well or do I have to have the T32?  Also, which sync cord
do I need if I indeed buy the T32?

Thank you, in advance, for your help!

Tina Turgeon