Re: [OM] Re: cameras, testing

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: cameras, testing
From: "Allen Baker" <adbaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:50:30 -0500
Second from here. I'd given up on focusing on the focusing screen and
just used the split image until i bought an OM-4. I couldn't believe how
sharp and clear it was after adjusting it (nearly to the end of the
farsighted
end of the adjustment). I haven't seen a focusing screen that clearly in
years.
I love it.
Allen