RE: [OM] Re: cameras, testing

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: cameras, testing
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:42:56 -0700
-----Original Message-----
>>>From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx

>>>I am in an inbetween situation with my eyesight.  The focusing screens in
my
>>>OM-1 and 2 are sharp with glasses on, but I cannot see the entire image
as my
>>>eye is too far from the eyepiece.  I purchased my OM-4t from a list
member.
>>>When it came I discovered that the diopter correction that he had set
worked
>>>great for me without glasses and I can see the entire screen.  So, I am
still
>>>able to focus both ways.  So far so good.

Similar situation here.  My 1s and 2s are a bit challenging anymore
(gradient bifocals), and the 4t is right on with it's correction.  When I
have two bodies around my neck, I find myself doing the eyeglass fandango
(flip them up to the top of my head, flip them back down, up, down, etc.
etc.)  The aging process is delightful...

Jim