Re: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:11:56 +0200
Hi Jim,

> I recently acquired one of these from Kenmore Camera for just a little
> beyond 100USD, haven't shot it yet.  I'll take some shots with it and
> compare them to a Zuiko 21/3.5 and my old Samyang 18-28 and try my best to
> provide you with some meaningful comparisons.

That would be great. I still have my eye on it, but I don't know whether it's
good enough for my purposes (indoors, but also a lot of landscape), or if I can
get it at a better price. A little more than 100 USD seems a good price.

> My still destroyed kitchen should provide a good photo reference point.  It
> may take me a couple days to get back to you.

Take your time. I spent some 3 months renovating my kitchen, with the hot phase
(no sink, no stove, no electricity) lasting three weeks.

Regards

Bernd