RE: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:05:54 -0600
> I recently acquired one of these from Kenmore Camera for just a little
> beyond 100USD, haven't shot it yet.  I'll take some shots with it and
> compare them to a Zuiko 21/3.5 and my old Samyang 18-28 and
> try my best to provide you with some meaningful comparisons.
> My still destroyed kitchen should provide a good photo
> reference point.  It may take me a couple days to get back to you.

 Oh, there's no hurry at all.. Well, there's always the
urge-to-have-things-NOW, of course, but I can probably keep that under
control a while longer -- there's a zuiko 50/1.4 and a vivitar 55 macro
(yes, yes, I know, but the Zuiko 50/3.5 macro is still a bit spendier than
I'd like) on their way to me courtesy of a couple of BuyItNow's on eBay;
total of $120+shipping for them both, which is pretty reasonable.

 Thanks! I've seen photos taken with this on various pages, but it's always
difficult to tell how sharp a lens is based on (relatively) low-res scans on
a monitor..

 -- dan