Re: [OM] Photos Posted

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos Posted
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:32:32 -0400
> Mike,
>
> Some good work there.  I particularly liked the b/w shots of the civil
> war re-enactment.  The mist makes it look very authentic (you sure you
> weren't using time-travel?).  I also liked the Philly shots.

Thanks to all for the kind words.  There will be more to come soon
hopefully.

Finals are approaching next week and I have the better part of a month off
before classes start up again.  I'll have time to catch up on some scanning
and HOPEFULLY my OM-2's will be back from Camtech...

The Camp Olden reenactment was truly an experience -- the first I'd been to
and it was definitely worth standing out in the humid heat for!
Unfortunately its not mist in the photos, it was choking clouds of smoke
from all the black powder that gets shot up at these events.  Something I
learned to love as a kid when I went shooting with my father every Friday
night.

Time to get back to the schoolwork...

Mike