Re: [OM] Photos Posted

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos Posted
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:39:03 EDT
Thanks for sharing your work.  The b&w assignment in Philadelphia was really
nice and the Niagara Falls made me want to go there.  The Vivitar macro
focusing teleconverter is a piece of equipment that is often touted here on
the list.  Your use of it without taking advantage of its macro focusing
ability with your 65-200mm zoom produced a beautiful image.  I had to go get
a towel because the spray from the falls was so real.  Now about your father
being so kind as to let you use his Leica.  Don't let him see the images you
are producing with your Olympus gear or he will be trying to talk you into
letting him use it (maybe on a permanent basis).  And no, a swap of his Leica
gear for your Olympus gear would not be a good deal.  Keep shooting and keep
sharing.  Bill Barber