Re: [OM] was "none", now Reno Air Races

Subject: Re: [OM] was "none", now Reno Air Races
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:43:30 +0100
Cc: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
That was fun to look at Gary :>).  I do envy you your visit to El
Paso...  The missile shot came out just right.  I would dearly love
to go and find some clear "big sky" for some holidays and photography
(make that the other way around ;-)).

BTW, what is a "chandelle"? Is it what we would call a stall turn?

Chris

(http://members.home.com/captaintombrooks/airshow2000.htm) - even though I
took a gallon-size ziplock bag full with me.

I hope to get some more practice this fall.  With luck, I'll be near enough
to attend the Amigo Airshow in El Paso in October.  The Starfighters - two,
yes two, civilian-owned CF-104s - will be performing.  Panning will be a
real trick, as they are said to perform parts of their show at 0.96 Mach!

Gary