Re: [OM] 8mm Broken Fisheye on EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm Broken Fisheye on EBay
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:45:20 -0400
The most interesting thing is that the 911wizard guy has sold or has for-sale the following lenses/bodies "from a family member"

1000/11
600/6.5
350/2.8
250/2
75-150/4
85-250/5
35-105/3.5-4.5
8/2.8
16/3.5
OM4,3,2,2n

Some guy had quite a collection of OM gear. It's good that he kept the big glass in their aluminum cases, or they might have ended up like the "broken lot".

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.