RE: [OM] 250/2 Zuiko

Subject: RE: [OM] 250/2 Zuiko
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:37:41 -0500
No, but I had some communication with the 2nd highest bidder, JONEQUINN. He
was the winning bidder on the 350/2.8 a couple weeks ago from the same
seller.

I had emailed him to ask him how the transaction went, and what was the
condition of the lens. He replied in broken English that it was just great,
no problems, and asked why I inquired. I told him I was thinking about the
250/2 that the same seller now had up for auction. Then JONEQUIN emailed a
day later and said a professional had just checked the 350/2.8 and found
some unspecified problem. Funny how he jumps in and bids that 250/2 way up
despite having a problem with the first lens....

I don't really have any regrets, that beast went for way more than I would
have bid.

Chip Stratton