Re: [OM] OM-1n repair issue - advise?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n repair issue - advise?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:07:18 -0400
Also, if the tab is out of the slot, knob may be easy to turn one way, hard
the other way.  The meter "can" is spring loaded and follows a cam on top of
the meter.  Sometimes the meter gets sticky and won't ride the cam. Going
"up" the cam works, but  when you expect the meter to snap down and stay in
contact with the cam surface, it doesn't, resulting (maybe ) in this
behavior.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000