Re: [OM] Battery holder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery holder 2
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:34:55 -0400
Yes! You never know what might happen. I saw ice thick enough to close our school in Loma Linda, CA in 1962 or there abouts, and five years ago was stuck in Baja California in April when 10 inches dumped.

Gregg

I think I have hit on the ultimate in Zuikoholic behavior.  I live in San
Diego where it hasn't snowed in recorded history (since something like 1510)
and the lowest temperature in winter will maybe be +30 degrees F.  So, should
I buy a Battery Holder 2, just in case?

Dave Dougherty