Re: [OM] Battery holder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery holder 2
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:58:47 +0200
Hej Henrik,

> no I'm living in Stockholm,

I know. That was just to illustrate it for our fellow listees in warmer
climates.

> but winter here can be pretty cold too :-(
> I sometimes go skiing in Norway, though, and I was planning on maybe
> going to Iceland to slaughter sheep (!) just to do something
> different. And what if I ever get to travel the transsiberian
> railway, and, and, and...

Lots of plans. I'm going to Greenland again next year in summer. Temperature
should not be a problem, but I don't think I will carry a 2nd body because we
have to carry a week's supply, tent and clothing.

I'll put a "what to carry" posting prior to that trip. ;-)

> Well, anyway I was going to get an OM-1 for chilly days, but was
> instead FORCED to buy an OM-4 (with 4T circuitry) for the same price
> the 1 was. Darn, I now need a backup for my backup for my backup ;-)

I remember your messages on that topic. Let's do some testing of OM4's and
OM4Ti's next winter, so everybody here can benefit of it (and try to get some
of these battery holders. Good luck).

Bernd