Re: [OM] Battery holder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery holder 2
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:25:05 +0200
Bernd,
no I'm living in Stockholm, but winter here can be pretty cold too :-(
I sometimes go skiing in Norway, though, and I was planning on maybe
going to Iceland to slaughter sheep (!) just to do something
different. And what if I ever get to travel the transsiberian
railway, and, and, and...
Well, anyway I was going to get an OM-1 for chilly days, but was
instead FORCED to buy an OM-4 (with 4T circuitry) for the same price
the 1 was. Darn, I now need a backup for my backup for my backup ;-)

Henrik Dahl

Hej Henrik,

Are you living north of the Polar circle? ;-)

Tom: If the problem is caused by the batteries, why did I not get
into troubles in Norway last winter? We had down to -25 deg. C and i
kept my OM-2 in the outside part of our cabin, together with the
skiing gear, to prevent condensing. I had never problems with it,
apart being ancious that my fingers would freeze to it. Is it
because the presumably lower energy consumption of the OM-2 compared
to the OM-4T?

I ask this because I consider taking the OM-4Ti next time.

Best regards

Bernd Möller