[OM] OM list

Subject: [OM] OM list
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:57:13 EDT
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Dave:-)
I hope you'll reconsider your decision to leave the list. I was one of the
ones who was fooled by the fake submission to the list under your name, but
at the same time, I felt that the original message was one person's honest
thoughts about reducing headaches on the list, and posted my thoughts back,
without prejudice. If my response played any part in your deciding to
withdraw, please reconsider on my behalf. I don't think anyone is actually
upset about the original post, and it's obvious now that you and the rest of
us have been the victim of yet another malicious attack. Your withdrawal
would be just one more victory for the attacker.
Please don't leave.
Best wishes,
Greg