Re: [OM] Moderator on List - We've Been Spoofed

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List - We've Been Spoofed
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:42:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/01 9:53:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The person posting these spoofs should know that some of us have tools to
>  eventually find out exactly where they came from.

If y'all/youse guys get it figured out, please inform the list.  Some of us
would like to take the time to write formal complaints to the ISP involved.
Doe Australia have the equivalent of a Federal Communications Commission?
How about his university/hospital?  Behavior like this needs to come to the
attention of others.  This guy is unstable and likely to do real harm to
someone beyond just posting offensive emails.

Rich