Re: [OM] Galen Rowell on Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Galen Rowell on Olympus
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:06:37 +0200
I feel the OM-4t is a work of very functional art made just
for me. If I did the kind of photography as Galen, I'd probably have
N!c()ns. I'd also need some of his athletic ability as well.

Wayne

Agree. Although my 4T actually failed me once in not cold but humid, "salty" weather. But I kind of regret I bought that second OM-4 instead of an OM-1 for backup. It was the same price so it was tooooooo hard to resist. Now I'll need a backup for the backup... ;-)

Henrik Dahl