Re: [OM] bridges over there

Subject: Re: [OM] bridges over there
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:12:13 -0500
John,

That's a fascinating picture.  Makes it pretty clear that any belief that we
US'ers (can't say Americans, can I) have that we're 'safe' are just
misguided.  Anybody could get in, anytime.  Recording or not.....

I actually was in Laredo Texas a couple years ago and having dinner at a
restaurant overlooking the Rio Grande river.  Spent the whole evening
watching people wading and swimming from Mexico to the US.  Nobody stopped
them, or even noticed them. I'll bet I saw 40 people cross.

Tom