[OM] Iowa: more than corn

Subject: [OM] Iowa: more than corn
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:18:31 -0400
Hello everyone,
I know you folks in Iowa know how lucky you are, but it's no fair keeping your treasures a secret (:>}. The current issue of Birds and Blooms magazine has a nice writeup on what looks like a beautiful butterfly garden. It's On U.S. 52, just south of Bellevue, Iowa in Bellevue State Park (about 21 miles south of Dubuque). I thought the rest of the list might like to know there's something in Iowa besides corn (and soy beans). Who knows? Somebody might even want to drop by the place and take some pictures.
Regards,
John