Re: RE: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:01:37 +0100
I'd second what Jon said. Tom, pay no attention to this Dave-guy. Or, for that
matter, if anyone are talking behind your back about you. IMO, an opinion which
cannot be said out loud to the person involved, but which can be spoken of only
behind that persons back, is not worth much.

Ohh..and my opinion about you: you've got waaay too much gear, you should
donate some to me ;) ;) ;)

--thomas

(Who - for the record - has nevr bought from Tom, but who seems to find the
prices Tom offer to be below average - and who hears about the service of Tom
to be abowe average when buying from him)