Re: [OM] infrared amd OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] infrared amd OM's
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:41:31 +0200
Hi Erwin,

Very interesting photos. And very interesting information, that IR allows you
to take pictures while you are not being seen by the ones being photographed.
Is this an interesting option for concert photography in a totally dark club,
where you certainly don't want to use a flash and ASA would be beyond 3200?

One question: do you have to use filters in combination with IR photography?

Thanks,

Bernd