RE: [OM] A message for Oben - was -Courage

Subject: RE: [OM] A message for Oben - was -Courage
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:54:05 -0600
> You have absolutely no right, moral or otherwise, to criticise anyone
> on this list who quotes or includes your email address in any
> message they might wish to send to this list.

 As much as I hate to step into this, I'm _really_ confused as to this whole
business about email addresses or not in messages.

 If I open the digests from the list web page, everyone's address is there
for every message they've posted. So why does quoting it make the tiniest
bit of difference? (see, for instance,
http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympus-digest.archive/v02.n2654)

 -- dan