Re: [OM] OM Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:07:49 +0800
I agree, showing evident is the only way, arguing on the net is
wasting of time. We always has slide show  (with projector or just
lupe and light box) here with some photo enthusiast. They use almost
the best equipment from Nixxn, Caxxn, Minxxxa, Lexxc M/R, Contxx and
of course I represent the Olympus. No one ever question about the
quality of Olympus lenses and they all praise the 180/2.8 when they
saw my portrait photos. In recent slide show they also amazing on the
fine quality of the Zuiko 75-150 consider it a very old and all single
coated design. The general consent here is Caxxn and Penxxx got the
lowest mark. To be fair the Caxxn L glass are fine and has fastest AF
but specially compare the 17-35/2.8 with N and M; 100-400 to N 80-400,
the Caxxn one just poorer. Unfortunately few people use fix lenses and
hard to make comparison, but one Nikon fan who also own some Olympus
gear just said Olympus's 300/4.5 is better than his Nixxn AF 300/4.

A lots of people just make comments without really using them enough
or even never touch it. It is just wasting time to talk with them.
Better spend more time to use our Olympus gears to shown them how good
it is.

C.H.Ling