Re: [OM] OM Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lenses
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:01:46 +0000
This one is easy.

Invite these people to visit the TOPE galleries or the Unofficial Olympus
Gallery, view the images there taken with Zuiko lenses, then have them
explain what obvious signs of coating problems they have observed.

http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/gallery.html
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Giles