Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:06:10 -0500
Bernd,

Didn't mean to be critical of the MD1.  It is a great unit. In many ways I
like it better, mostly because of the weight and size difference. It is
particularly nice with the remote cord -- batteries in your pocket. Lighter
than a Winder!

Tom

Dear C.H. and Tom,

You are definitely right about that. I just had a look at a parts diagram
for the MD 1 on the hardware pages. Only one motor.

Nevertheless, I like my new MD 1. I just come back from a small session with
my neighbor's cat, which was running through our garden like crazy, hunting
flies. The sun is shining here right now, so I had good lighting conditions
for fast movement, but the pictures will appear a little flat, I guess.

And I found another reason for looking for a NiCad pack: You can't attach a
BG2 to the MD2 when you're (being left-handed) using the flash unit on the
right hand side of the camera...

Regards

Bernd