Re: [OM] Body caps available

Subject: Re: [OM] Body caps available
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:16:29 -0400
Dave asked:
I was gifted a body cap by a list member.  It is metal not plastic.  It
says
OLYMPUS - Japan on the back side and has the red dot on the front so
that one
can orient it properly on an OM body.  I have never seen one of these
metal
body caps.  Is it a raritiy?
I have about 6 of these metal caps (made by Kalt) which I picked up in a
dutch auction on *bay for $3.00 apiece.  I got tired of the plastic caps
that are always falling off.  The metal caps fit snugly and look good.
I just wish that there was an equivalent product for rear lens caps.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA