RE: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro [OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro [OT]
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:43:33 -0500
I have a Lowepro Nature Trekker backpack that I've put through
hard use for the past year, and it shows NO signs of wear.  The
quality is excellent.  The Tamrac packs have some really nice
features, but I couldn't justify the significant price difference.
I'm very pleased with the Lowepro.  Bought it from good ol' BH Photo,
at a very competitive price.

Mike