Re: [OM] Delayed gratification

Subject: Re: [OM] Delayed gratification
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Aug 2001 12:24:05 -0700
On Fri, 10 August 2001, "Tom Scales" wrote:

> Can they be zipped together into one large sleeping bag?
>
> If so, they're definately dangerous
>
> Tom
> whose offspring start school Monday and whose Dad spent last night clothes
> shopping with his 8 and 9 year-old daughters

Sounds like you're doing a great Dad job.  Keep it up.  Our oldest began her
veterinary practice last summer, the middle one just completed her master's
degree in psychology and is director of a nursing home, and the youngest is
finishing his PhD at Vanderbilt.  All did it with scholarships.  Proud papa's
only regret is that none of them have much interest in photography beyond P&S,
and even then it's N*k*ns and C*n*ns.  (Sigh)

And, no, the bags don't zip together, so I guess we're safe in that regard, at
least in the tent.

Walt